Number of Sessions
Number of Sessions
Hypnotherapy and Breast Cancer
At a 10-year follow-up of these same women, the Hypnosis treatment group had double the survival rate of the control group.**
*Spiegel, D., Bloom, J.R., Kraemer, H.,C. & Gottheil, E. (1989a) “Effect of Psychosocial Treatment on Survival of Patients with Metatastic Breast Cancer.” Lancet pp. 888-891.
Six weeks after an ankle fracture, those in the hypnosis group showed the equivalent of eight and a half weeks of healing.
Doubling cancer survivor rates?
Healing bones 2.5 weeks faster?
All from something as simple and relaxing and non-invasive as a few minutes spent in deep meditation? And no one has any idea that this exists…
It didn’t take long before Grace completed her first hypnotherapy training course, left her corporate career and launched her hypnotherapy business with a Living Social campaign… which sold 924 vouchers in 24 hours. As a result, Grace worked with over 1,000 private clients her first year in business, quickly making her one of the most experienced hypnotherapists in the world.
If you’re skeptical as to whether this will work for you, good. So was Grace. Don’t take her word for it, listen to this free 3-minute stress-relief recording, tune-in to a live #hypnoscope on Periscope and see if they help you.
Why “Grace Smith TV”?
Through Periscope Grace hypnotizes hundreds of people live everyday. Thousands of people watch Grace’s YouTube videos to prepare for their day or unwind before bed.
On the popular Brazilian late night talk show, “The Noite com Danilo Gentilii” Grace hypnotized 4 million people with a 3-minute self-hypnosis technique that then went viral because the audience couldn’t believe how good they felt.
TV has been the most powerful way for Grace to educate those people who are looking for a lasting way to overcome habits and beliefs that are keeping them from living their best lives, as well as to get the word out about what hypnosis actually is… and that it has nothing to do with clucking like a chicken.
Education, Degrees, and Certifications
- Wagner College: English, Business Management, Comparative Religion;
- Columbia University: Human Rights Studies;
- American Union of Neuro-Linguistic-Programming: Certified Life Coach;
- HypnoBirthing Institute: Certified HypnoBirthing Practitioner;
- International Association of Counselors & Therapist (IACT): Certified Hypnotherapist;
- International Hypnosis Federation (IHF): Certified Hypnotherapy Instructor;
- International Hypnosis Federation (IHF): Director, New York City Chapter;
- International Society of Advanced Hypnotherapists (ISAHt): Certified Master Hypnotherapist;
- Montclair Metaphysical and Healing Center (MHC): Certified Reiki Level I & II;
- National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH): Certified Hypnotherapist;
- SoulKey Therapy: Certified Soulkey Therapist;
- SoulKey Therapy: Us Organizer & Director;
- The HypnoAcademy: US Organizer & Director